From the Archives. It's worth taking a look at the site for the book cover design alone! Titles span the second half of the twentieth century, including titles like the 1937 Art of Tomorrow catalog of non-objective paintings (pictured to the left) to more recent publications like A Century in Crisis: Modernity and Tradition in the Art of Twentieth-Century China (1998). Just click on the Read Catalogue Online button for any title to "flip" through the "pages" of these online books.
- Library Info
- Library Collections
- Online Resources
- Learn How
- Other Libraries
- Faculty Resources
Guggenheim Exhibit Catalogs online
Recent blog posts
- Art+Feminism Wikipedia Edit-a-thon, Saturday March 7th in Meyer Library
- 'Experiments in Botanical Intervention' on display at the Oakland Meyer Library Feb 19th - Mar 12th
- Jordan Kantor's piece "Untitled (Library Acquisitions)", featured in the Painting Expelled show opening Tuesday
- "Time Covers All" Installations by Georgina Reskala in Meyer and Simpson Libraries
- New installation by MFA student Adriana Rabinovitch in Meyer Library window
- Meyer Library window display by CCA's Students of Color Coalition
- Create the future of news!
- It's Open Access Week!
- Print block display in Meyer Library, Oakland
- New Business and News Resources