Student Book Arts Competition
This year, two books by CCA students will be selected for inclusion in the libraries' artists' book collection and awarded a $200 prize.
Two categories of books will be judged:
- handmade books in any medium or form
- books that may be handmade or commercially printed, where the content is the primary consideration for judging (for example: photography, graphic design, comic books or graphic novels).
The widest possible definition of book will be considered.
Entries will be accepted April 27th - May 9th, 2016.
- Rules for entry
- You must be a current CCA student.
- Work on the book submitted must be in conjunction with a CCA course.
- The winning entries become the property of the CCA Libraries.
Download the full announcement (pdf), with complete rules and details.