OmniFile Full Text is a full-text-only database providing full text articles in all subject areas. Full-text articles are available from approximately 2,700 publications.
- From any page on the CCA Library Website, select the Online resources dropdown from the menu-bar and then select OmniFile Full Text
- If you are off-campus please enter your CCA username and password for access.
- For best results make sure that cookies are enabled on your browser, and that popups are allowed.
- To get started using OmniFile Full Text you can simply type a keyword into the search box, and hit "Search".
- To retrieve more precise results use the various Search Options in the green box to limit by full-text, date, or publication.
- Combine search terms using the AND (for fewer results) and OR (for more results) dropdown menus.
- Use the * symbol to expand your search (e.g., metro* for metropole, metropolis, metropolitan).
Viewing Search Results
- You can retrieve the full-text for all of the articles in OmniFile Full Text.
- Click on the HTML Full Text icon to view an article's text, or the PDF Full Text icon to view actual pages from the periodical (including images).
- If full-text or PDF links are not available, click on Find Journal at CCA to check if a print copy is available at CCA libraries.
- If the journal is available in the CCA Print Holdings write down the exact journal title, volume/number or month/year, and page number(s) to locate it on the shelves.
- If the journal is available through another database, click-through to the database to search for the article you need
- To print, save or email your results, use the tools on the right side of the screen.