What is Google Classroom?
Google Classroom is a Course Management System (CMS) that simplifies uploading, collecting, and grading assignments online. Faculty and students can engage within Google Classroom online to have discussions and share resources.
How can it help you & your students?
Google Classroom provides a virtual space for students and faculty to interact with assignments and engage in multimedia discussions.
Examples of use:
- Send announcements to their students.
- Upload their syllabus.
- Seamlessly integrate Google Drive and Docs to create and collect assignments.
- Participate in online discussions.
- Access their readings and assignments.
- Seamlessly integrate Google Drive and Docs to create and submit work.
How to get started:
Sign into classroom.google.com as either a student or a faculty member with your CCA email account.
- Choose Create a Class.
- Customize your class page and upload assignments and materials.
- Send out code for students to join.
- Log in as a student using your CCA credentials.
- Join the class with the code you received from your instructor.
Help documentation can be found on the Portal.