What is Moodle?
CCA's Moodle is an open-source course management system (CMS) implemented by CCA to provide an online learning environment that:
- Provides faculty an easy way to administer their courses.
- Enhances the classroom and studio experience of our students.
How can it help you and your students?
Moodle provides a virtual space for communications among you and your students between classes or studio time. Moodle helps you to organize all of your class resources, links, and references in one secure and organized location.
Examples of use:
- Send announcements to their students.
- Upload their syllabus.
- Collect assignments online.
- Create media-rich course pages.
- Participate in online forum discussions.
- Access their readings and assignments.
- Check their grades.
Moodle course enrollment is kept up-to-date through a nightly data sync process.